Ft / fs topps tek singles 1998. 1999. 2000.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertdogg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
hi. came across these. in a box. figger some of you guys may be looking for these. looking to trade or sale. can use current stars . rookies or prospects of dodgers & angels. lmk thanks. larry

1998 TOPPS TEK

# 1 BEN GRIEVE. PATTERN 48 DISFRACTOR SP
# 4 JOHN OLERUD, PATTERN 17
# 12 CRAIG BIGGIO, PATTERN 53
# 24 TODD WALKER. PATTERN 33
# 40 RAFAEL PALMEIRO. PATTERN 20. 86.
# 41 PEDRO MARTINEZ, PATTERN 40
# 44 MATT WILLIAMS. PATTERN 45
# 52 JASON KENDALL. PATTERN 66
# 84 RICHARD HILDALGO. PATTERN 54
# 89 JIM THOME. PATTERN 72

1999 TOPPS TEK

# 9-A WADE BOGGS. P -08
# 21-B GREG VAUGHN. P-29

2000 TOPPS TEK

# 3 JUAN GONZALEZ. P-12
# 17 CARLOS BELTRAN. P-6
# 18 PEDRO MARTINEZ. P-18
# 36 ADAM PLATT. P-4. P-12
# 40 ERIC MUNSON. P-1
# 42 JOHN SNEED. P-11 ROOKIE 1792 / 2000 SP

Last edited:
If you want to trade for the Glavine pwe
I have 13 Bowman Sterling The Duel #TD-DT Yu Darvish/Trout
if OK post it if not lmk
Jack

jack. thanks on the offer to be honest iam not a big fan of dual player cards unless they are on the same team. lmk if you have any thing else I may be interested in , larry

Any of these
12 Topps Hr Legends #HRL-9 Pujols
12 Topps Golden Moments #GM-U16 Ethier
11 Topps Diamond Anniversary #142 Haren
Jack

jack. does the pujols legends show him as an angels. if so ill take. don't need pujols as a cardinal unless it his rc. larry

not sure if i have anything you'd care to trade for , so let me just ask .....how much would you need (regular pay pal) for :

a) just the grieve diffractor
b) just all the 98 base
c) the grieve with the rest of the 98 base
d) everything listed

cmcjr99. hi. sorry on the late response as iam out of town. I would let the whole lot go $ 12.00 dlvd. as I have no need for them. lmk. I will not be able to ship this I return home Monday eve on the 21 so I would ship them the day after tues. if you like you can wait till Monday to if you like. just lmk. and ill post the deal. thanks. larry

sounds good.....and next week is just fine...once i get cleaned up i'll be hitting the road for the day and will be gone pretty much til sunday anyway....will likely be tuesday or wednesday when i could get $$ to you so if you post today i'll confirm when i get back sunday and plan to pay within a few days...