FT/FS various Topps 2015's (Heritage, S1, S2, Opening Day)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I'm finally getting around to sorting out my 2015 stuff, which consists of whatever I wanted to try out, was part of the Target coupons that were inserted in S1/S2, or was on sale for some reason. I'm just going to list the inserts here, but I have no real attachment to the base cards so feel free to ask on those. All I ask is that you make the value of trades worth my time and shipping cost, so one or two cards for your set is probably not going to make the cut.

Series 1/2:
Rainbow Foil - 212 Cliff Lee, 351 Tom Koehler, 674 Desmond Jennings
Archetypes - 4 Mike Trout, 8 Giancarlo Stanton, 9 Buster Posey, 15 Mike Piazza
Baseball History - 4 Ted Williams, 15 Ken Griffey Jr.
Eclipsing History - 6 Whitey Ford/Mariano Rivera
First Home Run S1 - 2 Andrew McCutchen, 6 Bryce Harper, 9 Matt Carpenter, 13 Javier Baez, 18 Buster Posey, 28 Don Mattingly, 29 Joe Mauer, 33 Freddie Freeman, 36 Victor Martinez, 37 Mike Piazza
First Home Run S2 - 6 Frank Thomas, 11 Giancarlo Stanton, 14 Carlos Beltran, 21 Clayton Kershaw, 23 Dwight Gooden
First Pitch - 12 Macklemore, 20 Chelsea Handler
Free Agent 40 - 5 Goose Gossage, 8 Greg Maddux
Heart Of The Order - 6 Yasiel Puig, 14 Ryan Howard
Highlight Of The Year - 1 Lou Gehrig, 13 Warren Spahn, 20 Fergie Jenkins, 21 Fernando Valenzuela, 26 Nomar Garciaparra, 41 Joe DiMaggio, 47 Jim Palmer
Hot Streak - 11 Roger Clemens
Inspired Play - 1 Cal Ripken Jr./Manny Machado, 6 Rod Carew/Joe Mauer, 14 Randy Johnson/Felix Hernandez
Robbed - 3 Jacoby Ellsbury, 5 Josh Hamilton, 14 Mike Trout
Stepping Up - 5 David Ortiz, 14 Hunter Pence
The Sultan Of Swat/Babe Ruth Story - 2 1st HR of 1927, 8 Hits 45/46/47 in 1st Game of doubleheader at Fenway
The Jackie Robinson Story - 2 Serving Our Country, 8 World Series Title in 1955
'Til Its Over - 14 David Freese
MLB The Show Code UNUSED
Topps Bunt Code UNUSED
Call Your Shot Game UNUSED x3
Gold /2015 - 313 Rizzo/Stanton/Duda LL, 470 Mark Trumbo
First Home Run Medallions - Matt Carpenter S1, Chris Davis S1, Albert Pujols S2
Career High Autographs - Arismendy Alcantara, Charlie Blackmon

Opening Day:
Blue Foil - 78 Garrett Richards, 94 Sonny Gray
Franchise Flashbacks - 4 Robinson Cano, 16 Jonathan Lucroy
Mascots - 7 Gapper
Superstar Celebrations - 5 Tim Lincecum

Heritage:
Short Prints - 436 Justin Upton, 446 Adrian Beltre, 458 Jon Lester, 463 Jose Fernandez, 476 Greg Holland, 482 Carlos Gomez, 500 Mike Trout
A Legend Begins/Nolan Ryan - 6 Twins Feel the Breeze
Baseball Flashbacks - 2 Luis Aparicio, 8 Brooks Robinson, 10 Sandy Koufax
New Age Performers - 5 Mike Trout, 6 Bryce Harper, 17 Yasiel Puig, 20 Chris Sale
News Flashbacks - 6 Ronald Reagan x2
Then And Now - 3 Willie Stargell/Jose Altuve, 3 Willie Stargell/Jose Altuve, 4 Lou Brock/Dee Gordon, 8 Sandy Koufax/Clayton Kershaw
Chrome /999 - Jonathan Lucroy

Last edited:
interested in your 2015 topps golds and rainbow foils as well as your unused call your shot cards and the heritage sps.

what might you be looking for in return?
dale

i have these to offer
2007 spx gu ivan rodriguez 01/50
2003 leaf certified materials gu jack morris 09/50
2008 spx winning trios triple gu gary sheffield, carlos guillen, ivan rodriguez 57/75
2013 topps chasing history 132 verlander and 120 miguel cabrera
2013 postseason heroes cabrera card 17
2014 topps red foil 297 max scherzer
2014 topps green 149 cabrera and 223 joaquin benoit
2013 topps update gold 276 tori hunter

let me know if you are interested in any.
thanks
dale

Can use these:

Heritage:
Short Prints - 458 Jon Lester, 476 Greg Holland, 500 Mike Trout

Also need a number of base from this set. Tradelists on my www if you want to take a look

Scott

i have these to offer
2007 spx gu ivan rodriguez 01/50
2003 leaf certified materials gu jack morris 09/50
2008 spx winning trios triple gu gary sheffield, carlos guillen, ivan rodriguez 57/75
2013 topps chasing history 132 verlander and 120 miguel cabrera
2013 postseason heroes cabrera card 17
2014 topps red foil 297 max scherzer
2014 topps green 149 cabrera and 223 joaquin benoit
2013 topps update gold 276 tori hunter

let me know if you are interested in any.
thanks
dale
Dale, I have a little interest in the Jack Morris but I'll admit it isn't much. They added him as a part-time color commentator this season on TV and let's just say I don't think its working out lol. I didn't see anything while poking through the photobucket, but I get the idea that you have a lot of stuff not in there based on that Tigers list. ;)

Can use these:

Heritage:
Short Prints - 458 Jon Lester, 476 Greg Holland, 500 Mike Trout

Also need a number of base from this set. Tradelists on my www if you want to take a look

Scott
Dale asked about the SPs first, but we can at least look at the base cards while you are "next in line" for them. Do you have a list of what you need someplace?

i only have these 2 other tiger cards
2003 tools of the trade gu/auto jeremy bonderman
and 2001 topps archives reserve gu reprint kirk gibson the card is a chrome reprint of his 81 topps card with a gu bat piece in it on back says archives reserve reprint arr38

let me know
thanks
dale

I wouldn't mind having the Kirk, but it would be at the same level as the Morris. Its only because I've been picking up "Tigers legends" stuff here and there: both of which are guys who qualify.

would those work for these cards heritage 458 Jon Lester, 476 Greg Holland, 500 Mike Trout
rainbow foil 212 Cliff Lee
let me know
dale

Can I get back to you on that offer? I have a few other people interested in the SPs and for some stuff I'm luke warm on, I'd like to at least explore my other options first.

Would you have any interest in 11 update walmart blue border Cabera and 09 bowman sterling rc Rick Porcello?

plmk thanks Stanley

Would you have any interest in 11 update walmart blue border Cabera and 09 bowman sterling rc Rick Porcello?

plmk thanks Stanley
Don't need either of those.

I am interested in the Lucroy Heritage Chrome. What are you looking for in trade?
Man, I can find a lot more than just that for you based on that list in your signature line! Do you have a photobucket or something for me to look at?