FT: Team Lots — TIME SENSITIVE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nomahlovesyah

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey all, I’m going to be purging / organizing/ trading / donating TONS of cards this weekend as the commons, stars and lower-tier rookies have taken over my home office and they gotta go!

I can put together lots of any teams….so far I have had requests fro Braves and Yankees.

Tens of thousands of cards will be leaving my home this weekend one way or the other. Do you want me to pull ALL my cards of YOUR team? Dozens to Hundreds of cards including higher-end product as well, just for you?

I am more than happy to do it and all I will ask in return for my time is things from my Want List — and I will heavily favor you b/c I don’t have time to look up all the cards I’m going to be sending you. So you will end up with, for example, 50-100 (or even more!) cards including stars and rookies for way less than BV in return.

If you are interested please PM ME NOW b/c if I don’t get a request to pull a particular team, I won’t….and when the cards are gone, they’re gone.

Thanks y’all! NOMAH

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online