WTT FT/WTTF: 2021 Topps 3D - UPDATED 09/14/2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weavahVBC

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Got a couple boxes of 2021 Topps 3D & am looking to get the Yankees from it. Here's who I need:
99 Aaron Judge [variation - no bat]​
RCM-14 Deivi Garcia [Rookie Class Motion]​

And here's everyone I have to trade:
50 Cody Bellinger (LAD)​
67 Clayton Kershaw (LAD)​
89 Lucas Giolito (CWS)​
154 Andrew Benintendi (KC)​
162 Rhys Hoskins (PHI)​
169 Brady Singer RC (KC)​
187 Christian Pache RC (ATL)​
250 Bryce Harper (PHI)​
275 Joey Votto (CIN)​
330 Juan Soto (WAS)​
339 Willi Castro (DET)​
395 Jose Berrios (MIN)​
475 Trevor Story (COL)​
476 Xander Bogaerts (BOS)​
538 Jazz Chisholm RC (MIA)​
654 Sam Huff RC (TEX)​
Rookie Class Motion (RCM)
6 Tyler Stephenson (CIN)​
9 Brady Singer (KC)​
13 Andres Gimenez (CLE)​
15 Alec Bohm (PHI)​
16 Ke'Bryan Hayes (PIT)​
18 Joey Bart (SF)​
20 Nate Pearson (TOR)​
Same as the Topps NOW MLB Top 100, since these are new & no BV exists (unless we want to factor flagship BV for comparison?) I'd be interested in trading similarly popular players for each other. Let me know!

Last edited:
Hey Bobby,I have a 2021 Topps Gypsy Queen Missing Nameplate Estevan Florial RC. Any chance you'd trade the 3D Pujols for it?

LMK,
Brett

Hey Bobby,I have a 2021 Topps Gypsy Queen Missing Nameplate Estevan Florial RC. Any chance you'd trade the 3D Pujols for it?

LMK,
Brett
Hey Brett,

I'm not collecting Gypsy Queen - Allen & Ginter is my preferred vintage-style brand. Ha!

I'd rather try & trade 3D for 3D at the moment - but if you plan on picking up any Ginter, let me know. Might also be interested in the Mattinglys on your site - but I'd definitely wait on that since he's a side-collecting project.

Hey Brett,

I'm not collecting Gypsy Queen - Allen & Ginter is my preferred vintage-style brand. Ha!

I'd rather try & trade 3D for 3D at the moment - but if you plan on picking up any Ginter, let me know. Might also be interested in the Mattinglys on your site - but I'd definitely wait on that since he's a side-collecting project.
Not a problem. Sadly I missed out on the initial offering of 3Ds on the Topps site. Love the cards and even have a complete set of the 2019s.

I may pick up a few packs of Ginter for the heck of it but I've been buying singles more than opening packs lately. If I get anything that fits your needs I'll shoot you a pm.

Thanks,
Brett

Still looking for the Judge variation & Garcia Rookie Class Motion. Lots of 3D to trade & lots of other to trade (linked in signature). Let me know!