Complete Boston Wins 1 Hobby Box 2021 Elite Extra & 2 Hobby Boxes Chronicles NO SHUT OUTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Any suggestions for mgm37?
Let me know if you had the next pick, who'd you pick.
Left
Giants
Brewers
Mets '

Athletics Rangers
Guardians

Any suggestions for mgm37?
Let me know if you had the next pick, who'd you pick.
Left
Giants
Brewers
Mets '

Athletics Rangers
Guardians
Not sure what to do. If you do need someone to take the spot, I would do it and pay for it to keep things moving (even though I don't really like the Cardinals pick).

This would be my order of second teams that I would pick:
Giants
Mets
Brewers
Athletics
Guardians
Rangers

I suggest everyone else drafting, leave MGM37 the final team, and let's break this tonight. Up to Bob what to do about his teams, whether re-sell or hold.

I suggest everyone else drafting, leave MGM37 the final team, and let's break this tonight. Up to Bob what to do about his teams, whether re-sell or hold.
If that's the case I'll roll with the Giants as my next team....
Thanks Josh

Okay...the masses have spoken...I guess if Mark isn't happy, I'm stuck with the Cardinals + ? My daughter lives in St Louis and We're planning to go see the Padres in May there.
So, Josh has the Giants! Next?
We can break around 1600 PDT tonight, so you guys on the wrong coast won't be up that late.

Hi guys
about ready to go. So, if you guys do not want to chat on youtube, I am going to try going to the chat here on thebench.
Good luck to everyone. Hopefully every spot will get a hit.
I will random off the DR cards at the end,
Stay Tune!
Bob

The first box, first pack was an Acetate card Magnitude Fernando TATIS Jr. not Jonathan India on the bottom...Bob having a tough time with the clear cards! LOL

Last edited: