FULL! Breaking 1100 PDT Sunday June 4. One Hobby Box 2021 Prizm Draft Picks 5 Autos Random Last Number PLUS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
All spots are full and invoices have been sent. Just waiting on one payment, who's reliable. So, the break will be Sunday 6-4 at 1100 AM, hope all you can make it!

Will be breaking Contest 10 Leaf Metal Draft at 1130, in a separate break to listed on the Contest page.

Breaking one hobby box of 2021 Prizm Draft Baseball 5 Autographs 40 cards.
2021 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Baseball features top MLB prospects while utilizing a collegiate theme.

Within each Hobby box should be five autographs, five Silver Prizms and five inserts.

Random break by last digit of card number. i.e. If you are spot 5, you'll receive every card that ends in 5...25 65, etc. And, all alphabet letters ending in e, o and y. And, so on. Once the list is filled and paid, I will set up a YouTube break time, at which point I will draw a card from my deck randomize the names that number of times (Ace one time to King 13 times.)

Price per spot is only $9 including shipping.
Any Questions, please ask.
Thanks Bob
1 LarryG
2 North ice hero9
3 Molitor04
4 Barjack34
5 Nateisme123
6 Franklinguy52
7 Nateisme123
8 Franklinguy52
9 Nateisme123
10 Franklinguy52
brk3.jpg
1/1 Bounty to first to pull one...
2022 USA Baseball Stars and Stripes Jumbo Materials #60 Druw Jones 17/50
Prizes for additional 1/1s
DJones.jpg

Lowest Serial Number card = $5 in a future break.

Last edited:
Hi Guys
There are three spots left open, I will leave this open until next Friday, June 2. If there are no other deal chasers, I will take the last three spots myself. Will send out invoice next Friday. Thanks to you that have all ready entered.
Bob