Future Illini Baby Contest! Contest is over! Winner is SCOBES!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Since David is so kind to run frequent contests, and he said that his next one starts on the 18th, I thought I would run one in the meantime, to tag onto his generosity!

Rules: Must have at least 5 Bench Points and be a member in good standing (of course!). One guess per member!

You are playing for a Fighting Illini J Leman 2008 UD Draft Edition certified auto RC. My wife and I are both Illini grads, and we met, got engaged, and got married at St. John's Newman Center at U of I, and go back for a football game every season, so we thought that this should be fun!

We are expecting our second child, and the winner needs to correctly guess both our due date, and our Baby's gender.

Hint: Due date is in April or May of 2014.

Second Hint: Baby is either a girl or a boy!!!!

Thanks for playing, God Bless!

Kevin Mc

Last edited:
I will guess that you will have a boy born on May 27th. That is also my birthday!! But maybe he will possibly turn out to be a Buckeye fan?

Kevin - Love the hints! ;)

I will go with a girl on April 28th. Thanks for the contest!

GO BUCKS!!

Thanks for the contest and congratulations. I guess "Go Sparty" would be inappropriate...

Baby Girl - April 20th.

WOW SCOBES! You nailed it! Our son is due May 6th! Congrats.....FAST CONTEST! PM me your address and I will get this mailed out ASAP!

Thanks to everyone else for playing!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Status
Not open for further replies.