WTS GETTING OUT OF THE HOBBY!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eliatack

Pro
4.90 star(s)
I have finally made up my mind, as I am going into Highschool next year, getting a job, saving up
for a car, etc. I will be to busy to trade and I would like to sell my cards now and use the proceeds
towards my bank account. That being said, I am selling my collection. Thank you all so much for being
such nice buyers, sellers, and traders, and all the freebies and well priced breaks. Everything is for
sale BEST OFFER ON ANY OF MY CARDS! thank you all again, I hope to be back.

-Eliatack

Last edited:
I have finally made up my mind, as I am going into Highschool next year, getting a job, saving up
for a car, etc. I will be to busy to trade and I would like to sell my cards now and use the proceeds
towards my bank account. That being said, I am selling my collection. Thank you all so much for being
such nice buyers, sellers, and traders, and all the freebies and well priced breaks. Everything is for

-Eliatack

my cards for sale: https://thebenchtrading.com/threads/cards-for-sale-best-offer-inserts-numbered-and-more.486315/
FYI...tried your link to your cards for sale....no joy
tks
Jerry

-Eliatack

my cards for sale: https://thebenchtrading.com/threads/cards-for-sale-best-offer-inserts-numbered-and-more.486315/

FYI...tried your link to your cards for sale....no joy
tks
Jerry
Did you see anything? best offer!

-Eliatack
I am interested in your Gunnars but I not finding them. Can you provide me a list of your gunnars for sale??? Thanks

I am interested in your Gunnars but I not finding them. Can you provide me a list of your gunnars for sale??? Thanks
I only have two and they are listed below. Are there any more players that you would be
interested in? Best offer!

Topps 2023 stars of the mlb Gunnar Henderson #smlb-37

Bowman Prospects 2020 Gunnar Henderson #BP-134

I only have two and they are listed below. Are there any more players that you would be
interested in? Best offer!

Topps 2023 stars of the mlb Gunnar Henderson #smlb-37

Bowman Prospects 2020 Gunnar Henderson #BP-134

I would pay for volume, I was interested as you were collecting him but I guess you did not get much. Best...