Gift card collection update

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Caitlin and I scanned in over 100 new gift cards today. We now have her bucket 100% updated I BELIEVE :rolleyes:. If anyone has sent her a card and you don't see it, please let me know and I will search for it. I don't want anyone to feel as though we do not appreciate your contribution to her collection. If anyone has a stack of these I would consider trading cards for them.

A BIG thank you to benob1knob for all the gift cards he has sent! Don't worry, you will be getting a package from me in return soon.

Thanks for the look and all the support you all have given! It's really a cool, inexpensive way to introduce kids into the world of collecting. For anyone interested, we have a big stack that we could trade for other gift cards or if anyone is just starting a collection I would love to pay the generosity forward and donate some of them to your collection.

Check out the link in my sig for all of the pics.

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey Tim
That is really neat collection that Caitlin has there. You must be very proud of her. Great Idea too to start collecting. Glad I could help out with a couple of those. Tell her to keep collecting
Later
Tom

rynofan23

5.00 star(s)
That truly is a fun way to get a youngster into collecting. My Kailtyn's collection is only a fraction of yours, but she's proud of it. She picks up one or two new ones here and there. I do need to scan them for her.

Tai

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Hey Tim
That is really neat collection that Caitlin has there. You must be very proud of her. Great Idea too to start collecting. Glad I could help out with a couple of those. Tell her to keep collecting
Later
Tom

Thanks Tom! We appreciate the ones you sent.

That truly is a fun way to get a youngster into collecting. My Kailtyn's collection is only a fraction of yours, but she's proud of it. She picks up one or two new ones here and there. I do need to scan them for her.

Tai

Tai,

Glad we could inspire another collection to be started! PM me your address and I'll send you out some of our dupes.

Tim, I have some cards for Caitlin's collection. Can you PM me your address?? Thanks Butch

Thanks Butch! PM coming.

That is VERY cool....I may have to do that with my daughter, who at 7 years old, loves to shop :)

Yea, mine does too! I would definitely suggest doing that. Great way to spend some quality time as well as passing the collecting bug on.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Nice collection! I'll be going to San Francisco again this year and I'll keep and eye out for the gift cards...I'm thinking theres a candy store near china town! Best regards, David

dale

5.00 star(s)
Tim, I still have a pile of gift cards here I'll include the next time we trade.
Dale

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
I see the KFC I sent a long time ago, but non of the Wendy's cards I sent?

Thanks for the catch! I remember when I was scanning them in that you had sent the KFC ones a while back and we just found them hidden in one of her purses. We has scanned the Wendy's card in but I had forgotten to upload them. They are now in the "Misc" section.

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Yes, it is a collection of used gift cards. I certainly don't expect you to just send me all your used cards though! If you have a pile of them I'd gladly trade you a card or two for them.