Giveaway of the Day!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Have a few items to give away, the first with a reply and a SASE takes it!

For starters: Jordyn Wieber Olympic gold medal gymnast autographed 2x3 photo (slightly smaller than a standard size card.

God Bless!

Kevin Mc

Awesome, thanks gophergirl!

My next giveaway: Chaim Topol autographed 4x6 color photo as Tevye from Fiddler on the Roof! This is the farewell tour photo, yours for a SASE!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Mike, that is great, I am glad to know! We are huge fans too, and Chaim Topol is a great actor and an even better singer! Enjoy and God Bless!

My next item giveaway is an Agape Fest program signed by the members of Sidewalk Prophets, the Christian band. We met them after their show a few years back, and they signed several things for us, and we want to share this particular item with someone who would enjoy. I would need a 5x7 SASE for this one.

Been a few days, so here is a new one! Jamie Moyer 1990 Donruss signed in black sharpie, yours for a SASE!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

This one is spoken for as well! Tennelson55, enjoy!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

PS: Check back soon, I have more on the way as I do my summer cleaning!!!

I'd love the Moyer (as a Cubbie!), but I also grabbed your Wieber auto. Don't want to take the fun from others:) So just let me know if it goes unclaimed. Thanks!

gophergirl, you are welcome to it, and Cublife I have another Moyer in a Cube uniform, so I will post free cards for both of you, thanks!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Last edited: