Giving credit where it is due

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tankp

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Well I have to say I am impressed with a lot of members. They have these lists they srping up in a blink of an eye when we are looking for something specific. I am a true believer that being organized is a lot more fun and makes things easier when handling thousands of cards. Good for you guys and gals that have your stuff together. A round of applaus for you and what you do. :D

Thanks Tankp

hey if you got your stuff organized, good for you. i tried to keep mines organized as much as possible.

Yank 21
Eventually if you have both enough time and members the repeat threads like this one and yours will resurface. It is good that we don't only have cards in common but also some common courtesy. But that is pretty funny for sure.
I am **** that way I need to organized or the fun is sucked out of what I am trying to do. Trading or selling which ever.
Thanks