Glad to be back!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndyDrummond

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hey all,

I’ve not been super active here for about the last year and most of my trades have gone through various Facebook pages due to the ease of communication and my limited time to commit to the hobby. I’ve been posting for about 10 days here in the last little bit and happy to say this is still the best place to trade. I have made more trades here in 10 days then I did the entire month of January elsewhere, so thanks! Also, just FYI, I have recruited a few new potential members as a result of how great it is here, hopefully we will have some new faces soon!

Best,
Andy

Andy:
Welcome back!
I've been a bit concerned about the vitality of this site, esp. as compared to another that I also use to a lesser degree. I've tried to be more active here.
I prefer this site and hope it experiences a growth in members; your news is encouraging.
Boots

Well compared to you guys I am a newbie, but glad to hear that it is working for you too. I will do my best to keep recruiting

Welcome back....I too have little time to trade and sell but I come back to the Bench first when I can.