Glad to be here!

stevehry2

Prospect
Hey everyone,

Within the past year or so, I dove back into the hobby. It has been a lot of fun; I recently stumbled upon this site and am super excited to get into trading with you all. I collect baseball and am a huge Cubs fan...I am 26, so the "glory days" for me were early 2000s with Sosa, Prior, Wood, Ramirez, etc. I collected all those players, relics, autos, #, whatever it is. Always looking to buy and trade! Let me know if anyone has anything that might fall into that category. I have tons of baseball ready to be moved.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone,

Within the past year or so, I dove back into the hobby. It has been a lot of fun; I recently stumbled upon this site and am super excited to get into trading with you all. I collect baseball and am a huge Cubs fan...I am 26, so the "glory days" for me were early 2000s with Sosa, Prior, Wood, Ramirez, etc. I collected all those players, relics, autos, #, whatever it is. Always looking to buy and trade! Let me know if anyone has anything that might fall into that category. I have tons of baseball ready to be moved.

@stevehry2 I remember those Cubs, but at 39, my glory days were Ryno, the Hawk, Dunston.....lots of great North Side talent! I am also from LaGrange originally, so knew all those teams very well! Welcome to the Bench, so glad you are here, this is just the best community on the internet anywhere! Glad to have another new member, and a younger collector too!

Blessings,

Kevin

stevehry2

Prospect
@stevehry2 I remember those Cubs, but at 39, my glory days were Ryno, the Hawk, Dunston.....lots of great North Side talent! I am also from LaGrange originally, so knew all those teams very well! Welcome to the Bench, so glad you are here, this is just the best community on the internet anywhere! Glad to have another new member, and a younger collector too!

Blessings,

Kevin
I am from Crystal Lake; nothing better than a summer day at Wrigley! Thanks for the warm welcome.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am from Crystal Lake; nothing better than a summer day at Wrigley! Thanks for the warm welcome.

You are welcome, it is a great community here! I took my wife to her first Cubs game in late April 2005, at which time it snowed at Wrigley! The summer days there are very nice though, you are right!!

I have been in your area many times, I did a summer internship at a church in South Barrington. Small world!!

Compliments of the Season,

Kevin

cubman1941

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Steve,
Welcome to the Bench - I am a Cub guy also but my team was the 50's with Handsom Ransom, Smalley, Miksis, Fondy, Baumholtz and my favorite Cub Sauer. Got the chance to meet him once and we spent a couple hours talking.

Jim

JudgesChamber99

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone,

Within the past year or so, I dove back into the hobby. It has been a lot of fun; I recently stumbled upon this site and am super excited to get into trading with you all. I collect baseball and am a huge Cubs fan...I am 26, so the "glory days" for me were early 2000s with Sosa, Prior, Wood, Ramirez, etc. I collected all those players, relics, autos, #, whatever it is. Always looking to buy and trade! Let me know if anyone has anything that might fall into that category. I have tons of baseball ready to be mo

My aunt and uncle live in Crystal Lake. We used to visit that area at least once a year when we lived in Peoria in the mid to late 90's