Going North of the Border....

scottzoe

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi guys,

I'll be heading up to Quebec City and Montreal next week. It's been 25+ years since I've been that way. Does anyone know of any cards shops in either city or shows (8/7/10 -8/14/10)? How about must see sites or other local events?

Thanks,
Scott

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
i'm jealous.been a few years since i hit those two cities. old quebec is a must, eating some crepes, etc...not sure of any card shops...in montreal, go eat at schwarz's...a famous sandwich shop of 80 yrs a bunch of canadians enjoy..

robert326

MVP
4.90 star(s)
i'm jealous.been a few years since i hit those two cities. old quebec is a must, eating some crepes, etc...not sure of any card shops...in montreal, go eat at schwarz's...a famous sandwich shop of 80 yrs a bunch of canadians enjoy..

Last year, I went to Montreal over Labor Day weekend with some friends...on the way back, we stopped at Fairmount Bagels (http://www.fairmountbagel.com)...reputed to be one of the best bagel shops in the world.

scottzoe

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Good suggestions guys, thanks. We do plan on seeing the Old City in Quebec. We are also looking for anything that might interest a 15 year old boy, who knows it all and has seen and done it all too! :rolleyes: I think Montreal has some good white water rafting.

DaClyde

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
If you're taking a cell phone, make sure you set up the international plan BEFORE you go, or you'll be KILLED with charges afterwards.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
let's hear a report when you get back!!!montreal has some sweet live music that i bet your kid would dig...