Going North of the Border....

scottzoe

5.00 star(s)
Hi guys,

I'll be heading up to Quebec City and Montreal next week. It's been 25+ years since I've been that way. Does anyone know of any cards shops in either city or shows (8/7/10 -8/14/10)? How about must see sites or other local events?

Thanks,
Scott

CW13

5.00 star(s)
i'm jealous.been a few years since i hit those two cities. old quebec is a must, eating some crepes, etc...not sure of any card shops...in montreal, go eat at schwarz's...a famous sandwich shop of 80 yrs a bunch of canadians enjoy..

robert326

4.90 star(s)
i'm jealous.been a few years since i hit those two cities. old quebec is a must, eating some crepes, etc...not sure of any card shops...in montreal, go eat at schwarz's...a famous sandwich shop of 80 yrs a bunch of canadians enjoy..

Last year, I went to Montreal over Labor Day weekend with some friends...on the way back, we stopped at Fairmount Bagels (http://www.fairmountbagel.com)...reputed to be one of the best bagel shops in the world.

scottzoe

5.00 star(s)
Good suggestions guys, thanks. We do plan on seeing the Old City in Quebec. We are also looking for anything that might interest a 15 year old boy, who knows it all and has seen and done it all too! :rolleyes: I think Montreal has some good white water rafting.

DaClyde

5.00 star(s)
If you're taking a cell phone, make sure you set up the international plan BEFORE you go, or you'll be KILLED with charges afterwards.

CW13

5.00 star(s)
let's hear a report when you get back!!!montreal has some sweet live music that i bet your kid would dig...