• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Going to Camden Yards today

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
My wife and I will be attending the Orioles game today. This will be my first visit to Camden Yards. I have always wanted to visit this park and we figured that since we are in DC we might as well go see a game. We are also going to a Nationals game on Friday so it should be fun!! I just hope that there are a few shops around the park that might have cards. But if it is anything like the area around Fenway, there will probably be nothing but food vendors and alcohol.

Bryon

OriolesFan8

MVP
5.00 star(s)
My wife and I will be attending the Orioles game today. This will be my first visit to Camden Yards. I have always wanted to visit this park and we figured that since we are in DC we might as well go see a game. We are also going to a Nationals game on Friday so it should be fun!! I just hope that there are a few shops around the park that might have cards. But if it is anything like the area around Fenway, there will probably be nothing but food vendors and alcohol.

Bryon

I've been to several games at Camden Yards and it is a very laid back, enjoyable experience. The Harbor has shops that carry baseball items (it's a mall) and it is just a few blocks from the park. There are parking garages in between the Harbor and the park so walking to both is very easy.

You will love it. Please reply after the visit and let us know what you think!!

Todd

OriolesFan8

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Forgot to mention, the Babe Ruth museum is close by as well as the Orioles museum. If you have the time, these are wonderful exhibits and worth the visit.

Todd

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Have a great time at both the O's and the Nats. Will be hitting both of those stadiums this summer.

If I remember correctly, there were always guys selling cards outside the stadium, next to the drink coolers and peanut guys.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Just got back and it was a great game. Minnesota won but Baltimore had the go ahead runs on base in both the 8th and 9th. Went down to the Inner Harbor area after the game. It was quite enjoyable until the guys on dirt bikes showed up. But that is a great stadium. I liked it even better than the Indians stadium. Parking was only 10.00 and we were a 5 minute walk from the main gate. It was a really enjoyable experience but I am not sure if I would go to a night game there.

OriolesFan8

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Just got back and it was a great game. Minnesota won but Baltimore had the go ahead runs on base in both the 8th and 9th. Went down to the Inner Harbor area after the game. It was quite enjoyable until the guys on dirt bikes showed up. But that is a great stadium. I liked it even better than the Indians stadium. Parking was only 10.00 and we were a 5 minute walk from the main gate. It was a really enjoyable experience but I am not sure if I would go to a night game there.

Glad you enjoyed it Bryon! Been to night games as well and as long as you go close to game time, walking with the masses to the game, it's no problem.

Todd