Going to VEGAS!

Tim Carroll

5.00 star(s)
I will be teaching a single-gender classroom this fall, and my district is flying me to Las Vegas in October for a single gender conference. Looks like I'll be there for about 5 days/4 nights. As time gets closer, I'd like to set something up so that I can meet a couple of you Vegas Benchies face-to-face.:)

Tim

bouncer

5.00 star(s)
I love Vegas - if do have to take a cab make sure the driver doesn't take you through the tunnel.

lprimus

5.00 star(s)
Rumor has it Jason will give you a ride to the airport for cards:)

And that rumor was true! ;) Just ask JamesNevans! ;)

Sweet Tim! We'll definitely have to get together! Just send me a message as time gets closer and we'll work out something!

I just got back into town after a week long vacation to Oregon and got to meet and hang out with Brian Roberson (robe024) and his family! Great times!

:D
Jason

kugelmanco

5.00 star(s)
vegas is awesome. i am still reliving the experience from this past march over and over lol.
can't wait to get back.

enjoy!

Tim Carroll

5.00 star(s)
Thanks guys! Other than the couple of Benchies I have led to the site, I have never met anyone from here in person. We got our tickets a couple of days ago. Looks like we are arriving in Vegas on October 7 at 11:00 am. We leave out on October 11 at 8:00 am. I will be in a conference on Saturday and Sunday, but maybe we will be able to work out a time just to meet up and swap handshakes if nothing else.

Tim

Tankp

5.00 star(s)
It is the best place I know of.
Been all over the world and there is something to that place
that draws you back.