GONE - HUGE Todd Helton lot over 100 different cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Bought another small baseball collection just to pull out one card I wanted and then have fun going through the rest. One of the things that was in there was this Todd Helton collection. Some really cool cards in here that I have never seen before, actually almost made we want to start a Helton PC as I believe he will be in the HOF soon.

Either way I decided against it as I have enuogh players I PC already across all sports, and shouldn't really start another, so I am offering it up here. All cards are pitured below. 140+ different cards, I think there is only one duplicate in here.

I did not sit down and figure out the value of each card, but did look at a couple to get an idea, and I think this whole collection is probably around $300 value.

I am asking for $31.50 DLVD paypal goods and services or $30 cash.

If trading I collect:
1) HOF RCs in baseball, basketball and football
2) Michael Jordan
3) Kobe Bryant
4) Randy Moss
5) Mike Trout
6) Jerry Rice
7) modern rookies, currently looking for Alec Bohm, Fernando Tatis, Shohei Ohtani, Ronald Acuna, Bo Bichette, Lamello Ball, Jaylen Brown, Luka Doncic, Anthony Edwards, Tyrese Halliburton, Justin Herbert, Jaylen Hurts, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Patrick Mahomes.

Untitled by Dashcol's Cards, on Flickr