*GONE*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan, I can use some 215s if there’s anything on my list you can use:

Thanks
Kirby

Ryan, I can use some 215s if there’s anything on my list you can use:

Thanks
Kirby
Thanks Kirby. You've always got stuff I can use. Can at least use these two still:

2012 Bowman Chrome Draft Blue Refractor Trevor Bauer RC /250 #1 $15.00
2013 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor Hyun-Jin Ryu RC /199 #25 $10.00

-Ryan

Thanks Kirby. You've always got stuff I can use. Can at least use these two still:

2012 Bowman Chrome Draft Blue Refractor Trevor Bauer RC /250 #1 $15.00
2013 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor Hyun-Jin Ryu RC /199 #25 $10.00

-Ryan
Ryan, what value are you placing on the Wander’s?

Thanks
Kirby

Ryan, what value are you placing on the Wander’s?

Thanks
Kirby
Tough to say BVs but SVs are a little more clear in the $10 range. Was thinking those two for two of the Wander 215 RCs. How does that sound to you? -Ryan

I think that’s reasonable.
Thanks Kirby. Would either of these two options work for the Wander Silver Pack?

Option 1) 2013 Topps Update Gold Christian Yelich RC /2013 #US290

Option 2)
2010 Topps Update Black Josh Donaldson RC /59 #US172

-Ryan

I think that’s reasonable.
Hi Kirby,

Just wanted to follow up. Definitely understand if you aren’t interested in my trade proposal as I know I’m asking for a nice card in return in both options, but have someone else who is interested in the silver pack, so just looking for a yes or no on this if you get a chance.

Thanks,
Ryan

Thanks Kirby. Would either of these two options work for the Wander Silver Pack?

Option 1) 2013 Topps Update Gold Christian Yelich RC /2013 #US290

Option 2)
2010 Topps Update Black Josh Donaldson RC /59 #US172

-Ryan
Hi, Ryan. Been mulling it over and although SV are pretty close, I think on those two, I would probably be wanting something with a little more known scarcity. Feel free to reach out to the other trader unless there’s anything else you like, or maybe you have something else to offer me for the Yelich and/or Donaldson.

Thanks
Kirby

Hi, Ryan. Been mulling it over and although SV are pretty close, I think on those two, I would probably be wanting something with a little more known scarcity. Feel free to reach out to the other trader unless there’s anything else you like, or maybe you have something else to offer me for the Yelich and/or Donaldson.

Thanks
Kirby
Thanks Kirby. No worries. I know we collect similar stuff and I get it. -Ryan

Back