Goodbye old friend

porkchops

5.00 star(s)
"Abby"
Thank you for being our #1 girl for 17 happy years.

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
That's rough, sorry for your loss:( I've had many pets pass on, one cat lived for 21 years, and I know how hard it can be.

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Sorry to hear that. I can rememebr when Tazz passed on.It takes time but you will get another one. They are part of the family.
Chief

Last edited:

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Sorry to hear that. I remember when Poo-Bear passed away. Had him for about 10 years or so and it was a hard loss to take. Funny how we get so attached to animals, they become part of the family.

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
I'm sorry to hear the bad news. My wife and I have a Chocolate Lab named Cubby. He's almost 5. We have the exact same birthday. April 9th. I don't even want to think about that day coming. Again, I'm sorry to hear the bad news. To stay around for 17 years shows that you guys loved and treated her well!

Thanks
Craig

garyg21

5.00 star(s)
Sorry to hear.. 17 years is a wonderful life for Abby to live.

Live, Laugh, Love. Peace

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
So sorry to hear this. It is always tough. We went through a rough stretch a couple of years back - 2 cats and a dog passed away in less than 18 months. Cherish the times you had with her. She will always be there in your heart.

Thanks,

Jeff

bdangelo

5.00 star(s)
Sorry to hear of your loss. But wow, 17 years is sure a full life for a dog. I am sure they were memorable.

Bob

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
Sorry for your loss. I had to have my dog put down about two years ago and I had him cremated and put into a box that I keep by my bed. It's not the same, but still good to have him here with me still. :)

SevensGotAGun

5.00 star(s)
Sorry for your loss. It might take a while but the wet nose of another lil pup is out there somewhere waiting and Im sure "Abby" would want you to make it just as happy.

Take Care
Shawn

Sponsors