Got a couple of 1/1 Printing Plates for trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seattlegraphs

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I have these two Printing Plates I am trying to trade for stuff in my Signature!
Thanks,
Jason

Billy Wagner 1/1 has been traded!

PrintingPlates.jpg

PrintingPlatesB.jpg

How about these for the two:

2007 Fleer Printing Plate (black) #361 Travis Chick RC
2004 Upper Deck Play Ball Rookie Portfolio Signature LE Justin Leone $10.00
2002 Topps Gallery Autographs GA-JS Juan Silvestre C $10.00
2009 SP Authentic Silver 29 Adrian Beltre/59 $2.50

I've got a couple of Seahawk Auto's of Kris Durham.
2011 Plates & Patches Rookie #146 #/199
2011 Totally Certified Freshman Phenoms #175 #/299

James Nevans
I could use the Travis Chick, but I have the 2 Auto's already! How about the Chick for which ever one of my plates you would like?

Let me know!

Jason

------------------------------------------------------------------------
tom szczygiel

I would be interested, but they are a little outside of what I collect! I don't really want to give up a printing plate for any of them, but if you see anything in my bucket, we could probably work a deal! (Or maybe my printing plate for 2 or 3 of the Blacks)

Jason

------------------------------------------------------------------------

who765

I would be interested in Both of the Durham Auto's. Please check my Bucket, I have lots of Football, and LOTS more I haven't gotten into my bucket yet, so feel free to ask about players or teams.

Jason

James Nevans
I could use the Travis Chick, but I have the 2 Auto's already! How about the Chick for which ever one of my plates you would like?

Let me know!

Jason

I'll do the plate for the Wagner plate. I have tucked away a few Seahawk police sets from the late 1970's and 80's and a 1981 Mariner police set (16 cards including Maury Wills, Burroughs, Bannister, Lenny Randle, Paciorek, Richie Zisk), might that interest you too?

Last edited:
who765

I would be interested in Both of the Durham Auto's. Please check my Bucket, I have lots of Football, and LOTS more I haven't gotten into my bucket yet, so feel free to ask about players or teams.

Jason

Let me know if you you have anything of these to Trade.
Red Sox Rookie autos
Red Sox autos & gu
Redskins autos & gu
Patriots autos & gu
Thanks-Rick

Forsett auto

I justed pulled an 08 Leaf Certified Justin Forsett RC Auto the other day, would you be interested in it? lmk, thanks

Trade

Got any raiders stuff not in your bucket or could I add something to the forsett to trade for the D. Wright Commemorative Shea patch? thanks.

89Giants,

I am interested in the Johjima, but I am looking to trade the Plate for another 1/1, or get at least $50 in trade for it!

Jason

interested in the giants plate. Can you use these 2 mariners gu:
06 ud special f/x materials kenji johjima
11 topps pro debut gu nick franklin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who765,

Here are some Red Sox cards

Here are some Redskins Cards
http://s1150.photobucket.com/home/jasonpithan/tag/Redskins

Here are some Patriots Cards
http://s1150.photobucket.com/home/jasonpithan/tag/Patriots

Let me know if anything catches your eye!
Jason

Let me know if you you have anything of these to Trade.
Red Sox Rookie autos
Red Sox autos & gu
Redskins autos & gu
Patriots autos & gu
Thanks-Rick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

duke74

I don't have much Raider Stuff (Traded most of it a couple of months ago), but Here is what I have!

Forsett/Raiders

How about the forsett auto for the Mcfadden Freshman Orientation GU. Also if you want to trade or sell the rest of those raiders and the Wright commemorative lmk what you would need in return or shoot me a price. thanks Derek.
89Giants,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

duke74

I don't have much Raider Stuff (Traded most of it a couple of months ago), but Here is what I have!

How about the forsett auto for the Mcfadden Freshman Orientation GU. Also if you want to trade or sell the rest of those raiders and the Wright commemorative lmk what you would need in return or shoot me a price. thanks Derek.

How about this for a trade,

I give you all of these & the David Wright .... Total BV for all 10 cards is $82

You give me

____
Total BV = $75

Let me know how that sounds! If good, go ahead and post
jason

trade

I will pass on that but my offer still stands on the Mcfadden GU for the Forsett auto. LMk

How about this for a trade,

I give you all of these & the David Wright .... Total BV for all 10 cards is $82

You give me

____
Total BV = $75

Let me know how that sounds! If good, go ahead and post
jason

Back