got an old "FISH" in the box today

Benson

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Nice one. I'm actually shocked his signature is that clear. If you've seen him on Conan's various shows in the past year or so he does not look that great. I would have guessed it would be shakey like Sparky Anderson's was the past few years.

walston32

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
thanks guys !!!

Benson, yeah I figure thats why he actually prints his name probably a lot easier :0)

H

houbb

Awesome success, my friend! Just one question: why does everyone remember him from Barney Miller? He was only on for one season & had a short lived spin off. He was terrific in "The Godfather." I also loved him as the tribal chieftan in "Joe Versus the Volcano."

walston32

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Awesome success, my friend! Just one question: why does everyone remember him from Barney Miller? He was only on for one season & had a short lived spin off. He was terrific in "The Godfather." I also loved him as the tribal chieftan in "Joe Versus the Volcano."

thanks Jim, very true on the Godfather but B. Miller was one of my favorites & he was the best cranky old cop at the time :0)

Jeb67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
He also had a small part in the classic 1960s soap opera Dark Shadows.Congratulations on the success Bill.