Gotta let y'all know, I really enjoy this site!

RGBII

5.00 star(s)
I've only been a member since April 2009 with a
handful of trades/sales.

Nonetheless, I am more impressed by the members and
the contacts I have made here by the day. I am a member
on several other trading card sites, but I really enjoy the
comfort level that I feel here.

Outstanding job, gentlemen! The members make a
community and this particular one has much to be
proud of.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII

Utleyfan

4.90 star(s)
I couldn't agree more. I have only been on here since May 2009. After completing 38 trades I can tell how helpful a community the Bench is. I too am a member of several other sites. I have to say this is by far my favorite trading site. Thanks to everyone I've made deals with; you've been a big help to my PC's!

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
I really think when Dorothy said "theres no place like home" she was talking about The Bench! This is a fantastic community to be a part of!

Thanks
Craig

Jaybo374

5.00 star(s)
When Beckett got ridd of the old Buy/Sell/Trade tab, I really thought I would probably stop collecting. It was around the time my daughter was an infant and I couldn't justify the expense of buying cards the way I had been before she was born.

I did a Google search for free online card trading sites. After scouring a few of the others, the set up of The Bench was simple enough and convenient enough for someone like me to use. After a few trades and seeing some of the more senoir members treat newbies like equals and going out of their way to be helpful, I knew The Bench was the best site.

Rarely there is a day that I am not here for an hour or so. It is safe to say that without The Bench I'd no longer be an active card collector.

Welcome and happy trading.

Konel07

4.90 star(s)
Yeah this site is the reason my collection keeps growing all the people on here are awesome and helpful.

avstars

5.00 star(s)
lol, yea. The Bench has developed into one of the top trading sites. It's definitely at least top 2 on my list.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Have to agree with you! Great site with wonderful moderators and members! Best regards, David

bblair_2002

5.00 star(s)
Glad you're here Richard.

This is probably the biggest collector-based site anywhere and you won't find an easier place to make trades.

ckinney

4.90 star(s)
... and there is always room for new members.

Glad you are enjoying your time here as much as the rest of us.

- Chris

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
I signed up recently with a couple of other sites but I never go there. It was a pain just to sign up. This the only site I use.

jflan702

5.00 star(s)
Please don't forget to include all of you great traders as a reason this site and community is so great. Without your knowledge, understanding and willingness to help others, we would be just like the other sites out there. IMHO, and I have been on almost all of the other sites at one time or another, this is the SAFEST and easiest place to trade on-line. I've even had the pleasure of trading with some of our fine members in-person. Not many other places have this type of community. I am proud to be a part of it, and proud to know all of you fine traders as well.

Thanks,

Trader Rich

5.00 star(s)
I had a limited interest in card collecting when I began in 2005. But because of 'The Bench' and the great bunch of members, I have become a avid collector. The depth of knowledge some of the veteran members never fails to impress me. Also some of the great personal collections I seen are an indication of the time and effort invested in the hobby.

Rich

75zito

5.00 star(s)
The Bench is great! I trade on a few other sites but I get the most done on here!! I guess the motto is true!

Christopher

dlackey

5.00 star(s)
Couldn't agree more with all of you guys. The bench is the #1 trading site on the internet by far. Great moderators and great members. Everything you could want in a trading site. By far the safest and easiest site to. I'm a month away from my 6th year on here and my set collecting has grown leaps and bounds from what it was.

Dennis
________
AVANDIA DEATH

Last edited:

Matthewbritton

5.00 star(s)
The Bench has been a big part of me picking up collecting again since the Strike! Wow, now that I think about it I had a 14 year hiatus from collecting. All the members and mods on here have been very helpful and fair. I've found a willingness from most traders to trade in favor of the other person when proposing trades. I don't think I've ever seen anyone try to "take" another person, especially with newbs. Thanks for a great community, folks!
Matt

Yanks21

5.00 star(s)
My personal collection has only gotten better by being here. The Bench has filled many holes in my collection also. I have branched off in a few different directions thanks to the help of the Members here. It also helps that you newer members are as structured as we and the Bench are as a whole. Lastly the Mods. They have been a help in the past and I am sure they will continue in the future.

Sponsors