Griffey coin question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadCub

Pro
4.80 star(s)
I'm not sure if this is the place to ask....I have a Ken Griffey Jr Coin that has a serial number stamped into it...I'm not sure of who produced it.....can anyone give me some heads up as to where I might look to get some idea of what I have?

The only coin I know about is the Pinnacle mint set around 1998. There was a bronze, nickel, silver and gold coin..there was also a card with a hole in it where you could place the coin into it. Not sure if the gold or silver cards were serial? I only have the bronze and nickel coins. It could be the artist proof coins is it serial to 500? Best regards, David

Last edited:
coin

Thanks for your input David but this isn't a Pinnacle coin...I'm thinking Highland Mint but I can't find any company markings

ebay is for more than buying/selling. i've found lots of useful information on odd cards there. search for "griffey coin". i found 40-50 there.

john