GU and AUTOS For Trade By TEAM- DODGERS & TWINS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Spent 6 hours the other night scanning all of my GUed and Autos by teams in hopes of trading them for something I can use. I am hoping to get Mets that I do not have in return for most of these but want wantlist help for the HOPFers, future HOFers and good Rookies in these lots (Schwarber, Turner, Seager, Rizzo etc.). I have lots of all the teams available. Please inquire about YOUR team interests as I don't want to clog up the Forum with all of my pics. Here are the Minnesota Twins and LA Dodgers I have for trade. If interested in buying, please make an offer.
teamguauto%20min0002_zpse0cnitx7.jpg
teamguauto%20min0001_zpscvam0itp.jpg
teamguauto%20lad0002_zpslubcurmk.jpg
teamguauto%20lad0001_zps0k6wruti.jpg

LMK if interested in these or other teams. Thanks, Mike

Requesting list of sf giants please, also if you could compile a non scanned list of giants #'d or sps I can probably use some. I have some mets you can use. Thanks

Requesting list of sf giants please, also if you could compile a non scanned list of giants #'d or sps I can probably use some. I have some mets you can use. Thanks

I'll list Giants in a separate post tonight. I don't have a list of Giants , just lists of cards by year, type, number on my trade page in my sig. Thanks

Last edited: