Guilty Pleasure Binge Watch Shows

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
With the Thanksgiving Holiday fast approaching, we all know we will be spending time in front of the TV trying to fight off a nap...

What TV show (or shows) will you sit and watch to pass the time, other than football... And I am not talking Walking Dead or American Pickers...I am talking stuff like Parking Wars (sort of off the beaten path shows).

No clue why I have gravitated to them, but my go to shows are Flipping Vegas and Salvage Dawgs.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
I'm into the new comic/kids shows in the morning.........Super 4 is pretty awesome kids show in the morning. Gene from the future, Alex the knight , Ruby the Pirate, Twinkles the Fairly and Alien. Best regards, David

K.C._Royals!

5.00 star(s)
just finished 'Mindhunter' on Netflix and 'The Night Manager' with Tom Hiddleston on Amazon Prime.

Not sure if I'll watch "Taboo" with Tom Hardy on Hulu or the new Punisher on Netflix next.
I love the Punisher, but I have a feeling it will be PC/SJW'ed up so bad that it'll be unwatchable.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
just finished 'Mindhunter' on Netflix and 'The Night Manager' with Tom Hiddleston on Amazon Prime.

Not sure if I'll watch "Taboo" with Tom Hardy on Hulu or the new Punisher on Netflix next.
I love the Punisher, but I have a feeling it will be PC/SJW'ed up so bad that it'll be unwatchable.

WOW - I have seen The Punisher movie, but haven't even heard of the 4 shows you mentioned above...... Guess the basic cable life means I miss out on some stuff!

bblair_2002

5.00 star(s)
I don't watch football but I will watch cooking shows such as Top Chef,Chopped,Hell's Kitchen,MasterChef,MasterChef Canada and Masterchef Junior. Just found out over the weekend there was a Top Chef Junior so I'm DVRing all the episodes until I can catch up from the beginning. I'll watch episodes of Impractical Jokers even if I've seen them a bunch of times already.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
I don't watch football but I will watch cooking shows such as Top Chef,Chopped,Hell's Kitchen,MasterChef,MasterChef Canada and Masterchef Junior. Just found out over the weekend there was a Top Chef Junior so I'm DVRing all the episodes until I can catch up from the beginning. I'll watch episodes of Impractical Jokers even if I've seen them a bunch of times already.
Normally...I only watch Top Chef! Best regards, David

K.C._Royals!

5.00 star(s)
I just finished "Goliath" on Amazon Prime with Billy Bob Thorton and William Hurt... good stuff!
I recommend it if you're a fan of legal dramas!

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I just finished "Goliath" on Amazon Prime with Billy Bob Thorton and William Hurt... good stuff!
I recommend it if you're a fan of legal dramas!

I will be honest, I don't even know what Amazon Prime is. Makes me wonder sometimes how I am even capable of logging on to The Bench.....

TribeBuckeyeFan

4.90 star(s)
Damnation, The Detour, Those Who Can't, The Ranch, Supergirl, Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef (pretty much anything Gordon Ramsey with the exception of the "The F Word").

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
If you like political/action shows, try "Scandal". Very addicting as my wife can attest to.
John

Damnation, The Detour, Those Who Can't, The Ranch, Supergirl, Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef (pretty much anything Gordon Ramsey with the exception of the "The F Word").

I haven't even heard of half of these shows!!! Living under a rock can be so much easier on the mind!! I have seen one episode of The Detour, would like to watch more of that one. And Hell's Kitchen is a household favorite.

ryancollector

5.00 star(s)
I don't watch much tv but when I do it is usually a good movie if I have the time. I don't like to get "hooked" on a tv series, been there, done that. I enjoy a good drama or mystery movie now and then.

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
I just finished "The Crown" on Netflix. It's good if you like the royal family. I'm now watching "Gotham". I've passed it over many times, but it is excellent.

mberger718

5.00 star(s)
If you have Netflix and liked Breaking Bad, go watch Ozark, starring Jason Bateman. Dark comedy, there has only been 1 season so far, not sure if it's been picked up but it's very entertaining.

Mike