• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Guilty Pleasure Binge Watch Shows

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Started watching Lost last weekend and just got done with the 1st season.

Picked up the 3 movie DVD pack of Bill & Ted today and gonna watch Face The Music now but I'll probably fall asleep after 15 minutes lol.
I can remember watching Lost when it was on originally.

Bill & Ted -- loved the first one, will still watch it today if it pops up on the channel guide. The 2nd one, watched it once. Have yet to see the third one - will see it eventually.

sgbt4

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Started watching Lost last weekend and just got done with the 1st season.

Picked up the 3 movie DVD pack of Bill & Ted today and gonna watch Face The Music now but I'll probably fall asleep after 15 minutes lol.
My wife and I just started watching Lost (have never seen it) and can't get enough. Just into season 4 now (and we only started a couple weeks ago). For every goofy episode, there's a next episode that leaves us going "just one more" at the end.

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
My wife and I just started watching Lost (have never seen it) and can't get enough. Just into season 4 now (and we only started a couple weeks ago). For every goofy episode, there's a next episode that leaves us going "just one more" at the end.
That's one thing shows lack these days,a cliffhanger and that's why I keep watching too. I'm about 16 episodes into season 2 and I find it great escapism television.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Rolled the dice and watched the first two episodes of Food-diculousness on MTV. The Ridiculous spinoff with Tiffani Theissen hosting. The initial comment from my wife was -- "She needs to fire her stylist, because she looks terrible". And that was the funniest thing said during the entire half hour. Total train wreck - glad it only cost me 30 minutes!

Also, deep into season 6 of Shameless. I am enjoying it more than I thought I would. Would have liked them to have let just one of the characters have any semblance of a non-crazy life. But apparently, crazy sells, so I will just roll with this one.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Finally got through all 10 seasons of Shameless - just waiting for season 11 to finish up on showtime so I can binge it.

As I continued to watch, it occurred to me that it was a re-make of Married..With Children, with the exception that there were more children and the parents were addicts. Low class Chicago family that has no money and always has a crazy scheme to find a way to get easy money. Smart son, idiot daughter. Neighbors there to help.

I am hopeful that there is a No Ma'am meeting in Season 11, just bring everything full circle.

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Decided to pull the plug on DirecTV last week and went to solely streaming services.

I've binged both The Mandalorian and Cobra Kai and really enjoyed them both. Next I need to catch up and watch season 3 of Stranger Things and season 4 of Lucifer.