Guilty Pleasure Binge Watch Shows

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Can't get rid of such eye candy as Libby. Couldn't stand Bradley and happy he was gone. Just glad Donathan wasn't on their radar.

On a side note,picked up the Ken Burns Baseball collection on DVD a couple years ago. Best $35 I ever spent. I can watch that over and over again.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Can't get rid of such eye candy as Libby. Couldn't stand Bradley and happy he was gone. Just glad Donathan wasn't on their radar.

On a side note,picked up the Ken Burns Baseball collection on DVD a couple years ago. Best $35 I ever spent. I can watch that over and over again.

Not sure how Donathan isn't on the radar. Not sure what he brings to the party. My eye candy is Chelsea, the further she goes, the happier I am to watch!

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Still miss Stephanie :(

I'm sure Donathan is on their radar but he's fun to watch and seems very likeable on the show.

As long as my eye candy remains, I am happy. But normally my favorites get booted early. This season, haven't determined yet who I DON'T want to win, other than Dom and Kellyn, not a fan of either of those two. If Donathan were to win, wouldn't bother me......

That new show .....crossing over airs tonight! I'll be watching it......Best regards, David

Not familiar with "The Crossing".....of course, if it isn't a show I am already on board with, tough to find time to get vested in more. About the only "new" show I have been watching is "Young Sheldon" - my son loves that show, and Annie Potts is outstanding as Mee-Maw.

New season of Deadliest Catch gets underway this evening, will catch that as well.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Chris! Went to far......first pull in the game....extend for the first or second....stop! drew again and losted his vote! Best regards, David PS don't like Don!

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Stupid Chris is gone! He had to play the immunity ticket! Best regards, David

Another true blindside - goes home with immunity in his idol in his pocket. He played a horrible game from start to finish, not sure how he lasted as long as he did. So many folks seem to forget that the social aspect is an extremely important part of the game!

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Don't know why Chris didn't play that idol.....what an idiot. Even if he did,Libby would be gone,his idol was used and probably would be voted out next week. He should have brought out his idol before the vote. Wasn't a single vote for Dom either,but he won't be far behind him anyway.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Don't know why Chris didn't play that idol.....what an idiot. Even if he did,Libby would be gone,his idol was used and probably would be voted out next week. He should have brought out his idol before the vote. Wasn't a single vote for Dom either,but he won't be far behind him anyway.
I'm sure Libby is probably worry that she is next in line....I'm hoping the other members (they knew Dom had the idol) are going to go after Dom! Best regards, David

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member

I'm sure Libby is probably worry that she is next in line....I'm hoping the other members (they knew Dom had the idol) are going to go after Dom! Best regards, David

Dom has made himself an easy target. If it was me still on that island - I would be gunning to get Kellyn off, she is manipulating things and no one is even seeing it. The other one to get rid of is Wendall, he is sneakily running things. The only surefire person I want with me right now at the end is Chelsea - she is just a hanger on, she will not win a million bucks, no matter who takes her to the end.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Finally! Michael got it right! Don't sit there with the Idot in your pocket and get voted off! Use it!! Best regards, David PS Libby voted off.....

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Finally! Michael got it right! Don't sit there with the Idot in your pocket and get voted off! Use it!! Best regards, David PS Libby voted off.....

This was the perfect opportunity to get rid of one of the trio running things (Keelyn/Dom/Wendall), and they missed that shot. Not a horrible choice in sending Libby home, as she is a schemer. Love the food eating challenge, would never be able to do it, but love watching others try. Angela killed it - if she doesn't get some date offers after the show is done, no one will!!! Good job by Michael to sniff it out and play the idol. Always better to live to fight another day than to go home with that idol in your pocket.