Happy Birthday chieftazmisty!

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
I just wanted to be the first person to wish my OLD friend Tom a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a GREAT day! It has been a pleasure to get to know you here on The Bench over the past few years. I hope it's one to remember my friend! :D

Thanks!
Craig

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey Craig
Thank you very much for the good wishes
Last night as an Old Man Getting ready to hit another year I played basketball against the High School team that I coach and must say the Old Man did pretty good.
I Intend to have a great day
Thanks
Tom

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
Hey Craig
Thank you very much for the good wishes
Last night as an Old Man Getting ready to hit another year I played basketball against the High School team that I coach and must say the Old Man did pretty good.
I Intend to have a great day
Thanks
Tom

For your age, if you walked to the car with little or no help I'd say you did GREAT! ;)

Thanks
Craig

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Tom
Tom glad to see you have withstood another year, And let me say how thankful and honored I am to call you a friend. you were there for me in so many ways back in June and that something I will never forget.your spirit of giving and caring is what the bench is about .So sir I salute you on your special day and in your honor please check out my avatar. I hope you day is wonderful my great and dear friend.
Randy
Randy. This will be up in your honor until Sunday.

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Tom
Tom glad to see you have withstood another year, And let me say how thankful and honored I am to call you a friend. you were there for me in so many ways back in June and that something I will never forget.your spirit of giving and caring is what the bench is about .So sir I salute you on your special day and in your honor please check out my avatar. I hope you day is wonderful my great and dear friend.
Randy
Randy. This will be up in your honor until Sunday.

Hey Randy
Thank you very much for the kind words and the toughtfulness of wishing me a Happy Birthday. The Steeler avatar looks really great below your name It should ne a permanent fixture there:eek: :eek:
Later my friend
Thanks a million
Tom

lep1010

5.00 star(s)
I'm gonna sing this one for you ...... ~warm-up
` la-la-la......

happy b-day to you,
happy b-day to you,
happy b-day to the Chief,
happy b-day to you!!!

watch out American idol here I come :rolleyes: - hope ya enjoy YOUR day!! - erik

pltcards

5.00 star(s)
Hey
Tom, you old Tiger you, Happy Birthday. Keep playing with the young guys, that is how we last so long buddy. I hope you have a great day, you deserve it, if for no other reason then for wearing that damned Bengal thing on your Avatar for so long!! Have a great one Chief, Pat