Happy Earth Day 2010

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Heres to a great Earth Day .lets all take time to to something nice for our great planet today. We have come a long way in 40 years but theres plenty more to do.

Jaybo374

5.00 star(s)
I reuse all bubble envelopes, top loaders and team set bags I received in trades. Am I green or just cheap (love that "green")?

Happy Earth Day

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Saw the Movie Oceans....it was suppose to be a private showing for the school kids...but not enough showed up...so they opened it to the public.....near the end.....when they were showing the polluted water entering the oceans......and we are polluting the oceans....some stupid girl was saying in a loud voice....we .....what do you mean we.....Best regards, David

Last edited:

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
Saw the Movie Oceans....it was suppose to be a private showing for the school kids...but not enough showed up...so they opened it to the public.....near the end.....when they were showing the polluted water ending the oceans......and we are polluting the oceans....some stupid girl was saying in a loud voice....we .....what do you mean we.....Best regards, David

Yeah, I'm sure she is one of the main contributers...ignorant people like that usually are, lol.