HAPPY EASTER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcb11

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Wow have times changed..lol, I am not new but have been out of the hobby for over 17 or 18 years now. I see some old faces and along of new ones. Is Pete still in charge?? Jason [imprimus] how you been? I used to be dcb11 a long time ago and cant remember my password or email used back then so re-registered until i get ahold of Pete or someone who can help me as u can't find any footprint other than old post from October 2003 when i won site of the month ,and thanks to Tik Tok watching pack Rips, etc I have started to reconsider joining back into the hobby I loved as a kid. Unfortunately I have no cards left other than a few older cards and my PSU collection as I have let my hole collection go a few years back. I looked at the HOF alot of names not on there any more. Is Butch still lingering around, Legacy??, I see an old friend Randy(fatboyboy) passed away on 2011. Man i have been gone to long but glad to see the site is still going stong

HAPPY EASTER
Dave

Welcome back to The Bench! Peter sold the site over a year ago to Mike121 and then Shaggy picked up the Site last year! You can probably pm one of the Moderators to see if they can help you. Best regards, David PS Dennis or dlackey is still on this site. Happy Easter!

Welcome back! I do remember the user name. Good to see the hobby sparked interest in you again. I myself do a pack a day on tik tok.

John

Welcome back to The Bench! Peter sold the site over a year ago to Mike121 and then Shaggy picked up the Site last year! You can probably pm one of the Moderators to see if they can help you. Best regards, David PS Dennis or dlackey is still on this site. Happy Easter!
Thanks
David. Thanks, I do remember dlackey, crazy Derek and a few others. pm sent to Shaggy.

Welcome back! I do remember the user name. Good to see the hobby sparked interest in you again. I myself do a pack a day on tik tok.

John
John,
Thanks, may need some guidance on wax. I remember Dave and Adam's cards but don't recognize the others on Google. LOL I may have watched one of your tik tok rips. What's your tik tok?

John,
Thanks, may need some guidance on wax. I remember Dave and Adam's cards but don't recognize the others on Google. LOL I may have watched one of your tik tok rips. What's your tik tok?
tiktok is same as all the forums mechjo16.

Blowout cards is another big site. Other than that I just get blasters from Target.com or throw backs from eBay.

Welcome back to The Bench Dave. Unfortunately, many of those hall of fame names have moved on. Seems like the hobby runs in cycles for many. Best wishes. Dave