Happy Halloween!

jflan702

5.00 star(s)
Just curious what everyone is doing tonight? Dressing u and going out for some fun, taking the kids out, turning out the light and acting like you're not home so that you can watch football?
If you are dressing up, let's see what you're gonna be! Remember, keep it family safe with your posts!

brewerfan34

5.00 star(s)
All of our Halloween was taken care of yesterday. A friend of ours had a costume party last night which was fun. My wife and I had a 1 year old birthday party during trick or treat time, which I was not very happy about. One of my favorite things is to hand out candy and keep track of how many kids we get per hour.

Today it will be yard work and football, does not really feel like Halloween!

Frank

baseballtracy67

4.80 star(s)
AS I HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST COUPLE YEARS IM GOING TO BE MY MAN GEORGE BUSH.... MAN IM EXCITED FOR TONIGHT!!!!!

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
We are having another couple come over with their son and the wives are taking the kids out trick or treating and the husbands are staying in and watching football, eating pizza and drinking an adult beverage or two. And I guess if we find time, maybe hand out some candy. Did I mention there will be beer, food and football???

travistrue

5.00 star(s)
We went to Halloween parties Friday and Saturday. The town my in-laws are from had their fall festival Saturday and the kids dressed up and were in the parade. We are taking the kids out trick-or-treating tonight. Several churches around do Trunk-or-Treat in their parking lots.

Here is a picture of the wife and I at one of the parties we went to.

robert326

4.90 star(s)
Accompanied my 12-year-old sister for some store-to-store trick-or-treating in Forest Hills this afternoon. Now we're playing Super Mario on Wii. :)