Happy Labor Day to all The Bench Family

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
As we pause for one last fling and the unoffical end to summer..make sure today you think of and thank some one whos hard work has made your life a little easier . Of course my thanks go out to my beautiful and wonderful wife for all the hard work she put in to making my family great as well as helping make ends meet. Shes my hero. Have a great day Benchies!!!!
The Resident Fatboy
Randy

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Right back at you Mr Randy
Here is too Everyone on the Bench to them and their families. The Chief wishes all of you a great Labor Day Vacation.Summer will be over now . It is here now also. FOOTBALL SEASON
Go Steelers Go
Chief

metsman1986

5.00 star(s)
I am a serviced disabled american veteran that's still plogging along....................God bless the rest of us who are still doing the same..................Positive results with wishful thinking..................Have a happy day + Enjoy!

Mike

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
Happy Labor Day to everyone. I will be thinking of you as I sit in the stands at :eek: Yankee Stadium :eek: today. Going on bus trip in a couple of hours to catch the Yanks and Orioles.

Thanks,

Jeff

CYmarlins

5.00 star(s)
Happy Labor Day everyone!! Enjoy ur holiday. Glad to be off work and school so I can catch up on 1 last assignment before class tomorrow! lol

Trader Rich

5.00 star(s)
I am a serviced disabled american veteran that's still plogging along....................God bless the rest of us who are still doing the same..................Positive results with wishful thinking..................Have a happy day + Enjoy!

Mike

Mike,

Thank you for your service. Where would this country be without our veterans.
Happy labor day to all.

Rich