Happy Trees!!!

chaplain11

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have been searching for the longest time for a Bob Ross painting. My search brought me across one of his certified instructors and long-time friends, Dana Jester. After several correspondances he informed me that he has a few but is not inclined to sell at this point but did have something to offer if I wanted - a personal check signed by Bob himself. I jumped on it! He also has a few sketches and other items Bob used during the filming of "The Joy of Painting" which he may let go. I watched that show everday (M - F) from the time I was in sixth grade until I graduated highschool so it was awesome for me to get his autograph.

06122010.jpg
[/IMG]

Happy painting and God bless:p
Dewayne

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I used to watch that show alot with Bob Ross and the old guy that preceded him with the thick accent. I used to chuckle every time the older guy said van dyke brown and crimson. Don't ask me why,it just sounded funny to me. Nice pickup Dewayne.

Brett

chaplain11

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
He and my barber both died the same week. It was really traumatic! I am still hoping to get a painting but those run from $5K - $10K. Maybe one day...