Happy Trees!!!

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
I have been searching for the longest time for a Bob Ross painting. My search brought me across one of his certified instructors and long-time friends, Dana Jester. After several correspondances he informed me that he has a few but is not inclined to sell at this point but did have something to offer if I wanted - a personal check signed by Bob himself. I jumped on it! He also has a few sketches and other items Bob used during the filming of "The Joy of Painting" which he may let go. I watched that show everday (M - F) from the time I was in sixth grade until I graduated highschool so it was awesome for me to get his autograph.

[/IMG]

Happy painting and God bless:p
Dewayne

bblair_2002

5.00 star(s)
I used to watch that show alot with Bob Ross and the old guy that preceded him with the thick accent. I used to chuckle every time the older guy said van dyke brown and crimson. Don't ask me why,it just sounded funny to me. Nice pickup Dewayne.

Brett

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
He and my barber both died the same week. It was really traumatic! I am still hoping to get a painting but those run from $5K - $10K. Maybe one day...

waterboy12386

5.00 star(s)
I used to love just hearing his voice. Sometime's I'd close my eyes watching his show and fall asleep. Bob Ross was awesome.

indigo27

5.00 star(s)
How is he using $76 worth of natural gas in June of 1987? Is he running his stove 24-7?

Sponsors