Happy Turkey Day

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
To all of my fellow Bench Members.
I am wishing all of you a wonderful and Blessed Thanksgiving day. So from my house to your . Happy Thanksgiving
Tom
aka Chieftazmisty

Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble
Doont eat too much turkey Go for the stuffing and Pumpkin Pies

premium1981

5.00 star(s)
To all of my fellow Bench Members.
I am wishing all of you a wonderful and Blessed Thanksgiving day. So from my house to your . Happy Thanksgiving
Tom
aka Chieftazmisty

Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble
Doont eat too much turkey Go for the stuffing and Pumpkin Pies

You dook fans can't get anything right. Thanksgiving isn't till tomorrow.:D

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
You dook fans can't get anything right. Thanksgiving isn't till tomorrow.:D

Hey Mr Premium
it was just that I am not going to be around tonight or tommorrow Have two important football games to watch. Grandson is in a big one tommorrow on Thanksgiving Day and I am scouting our rival for the semi finals in the State playoffs. Beside I am not a dookie fan have to to have some fun witht he true blue tarheels fan. have a good one
Chief

premium1981

5.00 star(s)
Hey Mr Premium
it was just that I am not going to be around tonight or tommorrow Have two important football games to watch. Grandson is in a big one tommorrow on Thanksgiving Day and I am scouting our rival for the semi finals in the State playoffs. Beside I am not a dookie fan have to to have some fun witht he true blue tarheels fan. have a good one
Chief

LOL, sounds good bud. Enjoy the games and have a great Thanksgiving. I'll be over about 8pm to eat your leftovers. :D

David K.

5.00 star(s)
I hope every Bench member and their families have a Great Thanksgiving tomorrow! Also Thanks and prayers to all of our military members and their families past and present for keeping us safe and for the many freedoms that we enjoy today. Best regards, David

loftheb

5.00 star(s)
Right back at you Chief!! And like I say every year-----GO LIONS!!!!!!

This is what we in Wisconsin refer to as the "annual trap game." Apparently, it's tradition for the Packers to eat an entire turkey feast right before the game and have seconds at halftime.

Happy turkey day, everyone!
-Casey

Jack

5.00 star(s)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all and especially you Tom for all the hard work you did this summer. Enjoyed playing with you and all the guys who showed up
Want to let you know I'm practicing hard and LOOKOUT I'm getting better at hitting golf carts
Jack

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
LOL, sounds good bud. Enjoy the games and have a great Thanksgiving. I'll be over about 8pm to eat your leftovers. :D

Hey Mr Premium
Will be looking for you then. Will save you a piece of my Apple Butter/Pumpkin Pie ten. You also should try and make the 2nd annual Bench Golf Tournament in July
Later
Chief

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Tom
Please save some food at the table for the rest of your family .lol buddy heres wishing you and yors a great day. And to all Benchies take time with your family and enjoy the day.