Has anyone ever shipped a set In Pages in a binder?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Currently clearing out inventory and trying to move sets I have completed over the years. Wondered if anyone has ever left the cards in 9 pocket pages and a binder and shipped the whole thing that way?

If so how did you keep the cards from sliding out of the pages? Did they arrive safely and undamaged? Pretty sure a set in pages and a binder would fit nicely into the thin long Medium Flat rate box.

Thanks,
Nick

I have sent a few sets out like that. I would use plastic wrap around the outside of the pages and then line the inside of the box with newspaper or whatever. I have never had any problems with it in the past. The cards had always arrived safely.

I did ship a set in pages and a binder.
What I did, was to leave the pages in, but wrap Saran or plastic wrap around all the pages (together) top to bottom, "sealing" the cards in.
If space in the binder allows, then you can wrap bubble wrap once around the pages for extra care.

Yes, I used a flat rate box like you said. I taped the top and sides of the binder so nothing could slide out and then bubble wrapped the entire binder and stuffed the sides with newspaper so it couldn't move around too much in the box. I had no problems.

Binders !

WHEN SHIPPING I FOUND BINDERS TO BE TOO
BULKY, EXPENSIVE AND WEIGHTED DOWN THE WHOLE MAILING . DONT THINK
THEY WILL FIT MANY FLAT-RATE BOXES.

BUT,

I HAVE RECD AND SENT A FEW SETS IN PLASTIC PAGES (W/O BINDER),PERFECTLY. :)
LET THE BUYER PICK UP A NEW BINDER FOR OWN LIKING