Has anyone played MLB10 The Show Yet?

dankir96

4.90 star(s)
I accidently ordered the wrong game, MLB 2K10, last week. My son and it and we don't really like it. Last year we played both MLB 2K9 and MLB09 The Show and we both thought The Show was much better. Well I went out to Best Buy during lunch today and purchased MLB10 The Show. I can't wait to play it tonight.

Your thoughts?

abncal

5.00 star(s)
yeah I like the show much better.. haven't played 2010 yet though. Unfortunately they don't make it for the wii :(

tglg

5.00 star(s)
I think TheShow looks great from what I have seen. But I don't know if I want it for PS2, and I was upset that it isn't for wii either. Almost makes me want to go out and get a PS3 just for this one game though.

dankir96

4.90 star(s)
We have both the Wii and PS2 at home. I prefer the PS2 version. I don't want to go through the hassle of actually "pitching" & "hitting" to play the game. We have Wii Sports and that's enough jumping around for a video game, at least for me. Now if you want to go outside and throw a REAL ball around, i'm there.

Konel07

4.90 star(s)
you guys gotta grab a ps3 and play mlb10 the show on it!! there is so much more options and the graphics are much better

dankir96

4.90 star(s)
Just finished a game with my 8 year old. I was the Phillies and he was the Yankees. He won 9-4. Granderson's 3 run shot in the top of the ninth was the killer for me. On the bright side...Ryan Howard hit two bombs for me.

Great game!

Anyone want to buy my 2k10 game?

uglyrad1

5.00 star(s)
Sigh... I wish they made the Show for 360 but alas, we're stuck with the mediocrity 2K gives us year after year. Sad face. :(
Christian

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
Just finished a game with my 8 year old. I was the Phillies and he was the Yankees. He won 9-4. Granderson's 3 run shot in the top of the ninth was the killer for me. On the bright side...Ryan Howard hit two bombs for me.

Great game!

Anyone want to buy my 2k10 game?

Anything in the bucket you would take for it maybe? :) The wife said I'm at my spending limit for the moment, haha.

zlw1

5.00 star(s)
Very Dissapointing! I bought MLB The Show 2010 for the PSP, and all the features they rave about on t.v. don't come on the PSP game.. it's like playing the 2007 and 8 version I bought a few years back... Why don't they just make the opposite, and make the show for the 360.. darn you exclusive rights!!! lol

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Very Dissapointing! I bought MLB The Show 2010 for the PSP, and all the features they rave about on t.v. don't come on the PSP game.. it's like playing the 2007 and 8 version I bought a few years back... Why don't they just make the opposite, and make the show for the 360.. darn you exclusive rights!!! lol

It has nothing to do with exclusive rights....Sony makes the game hence that's why it's only on the sony's system. Exclusive rights would mean only 1 company could make a baseball game (EA has exclusive rights for NFL).

zlw1

5.00 star(s)
It has nothing to do with exclusive rights....Sony makes the game hence that's why it's only on the sony's system. Exclusive rights would mean only 1 company could make a baseball game (EA has exclusive rights for NFL).

Yeah I understand that, the game is exclusively made to Sony Platforms only.. That's what I meant..But it's disappointing that the same characteristics don't follow the game on both platforms...