having issues with PSA- any help????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hociman

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I made a submission to PSA in July and knew it would take 60-90 days to receive my cards which was a 20 card submission in which 10 cards were PSA 10's. However, when I got the notice the PSA process was complete and ready to ship, they informed they were sending it to the vault in Delaware. What?????????
Well I tried and tried to get thru to their customer service # to rectify the problem and still have not gotten response because I couldn't leave a call back name and number. Terrible?????????
I am in limbo trying to get a response, I then tried calling their set registry number and got thru telling the agent of my concern. She said she would have someone call me back Friday. That did not happen?????
Now here is Monday, I tried calling several times and thier system is filled up already not allowing me to leave a callback name and number. I did send several emails but haven't heard back yet. Awfull???
Thanks for reading
Frustrated Jim

Thats horrible. I have never used PSA before but have considered it. All I can offer you are words of encouragement. Good luck, I hope this works out for you. Dave