Hello All

Chavezforprez

5.00 star(s)
Well, my wife and I finally moved into our new house. We closed on it last month, but couldn't move in until I was ready to transfer from Shore Duty to Sea Duty with the Navy. Last night was our first night in the house and let me tell you, sleeping on an air mattress is not my idea of fun, but it's our bed until all of our house hold goods are delivered. We have a week until that happens, so that gives us a lot of time to paint, stain the back deck and do some landscaping.

I haven't made a trade in almost three months and I think I've only logged on here about 4 or 5 times during that period. I'm still not quite ready to get back to the rigors of trading :D but I should be in about 2 weeks. I have added many new cards, mostly basketball, to my freewebs and bucket, so feel free to look through and see if you can use anything.

It's great to be back and I'm looking forward to seeing all of your great pulls.

Billy

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Congrats on the New House! I'll cheering on my team in Oakland June 6, 2010! Twins vs. A's. Friend from work (used to live in Minn)....going to the game! Best regards, David

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey Billy
Welcome back and congrats on your new house. Enjoy it. When you get a chance send me a PM with your new addy. Have a couple of Clyde the Glide for you
Later
Tom