Hello everyone. Ben Hogan collector.

Charlie Haviza

Bench Warmer
Hi!
Charlie from Indiana. 72 year old who has collected many areas of golf for almost 50 years. I have sold off or donated much of my collection but still am an avid Ben Hogan card collector. I would love to hear what you have to offer.

In the meantime, please visit my Ben Hogan card website to see what is out there: www.benhogangolfcards.com

Please let me know about Ben Hogan cards that I do not have listed on the website.

I am glad to be part of this group and hope to hear from you.

Thank you!
Charlie

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Welcome to The Bench. Good luck with the Hogan collection. I know I just sold a couple of Hogan cards on ebay in the past couple months. Will see if I still have anything hidden away.

Charlie Haviza

Bench Warmer
Thanks to everyone from THE BENCH who has welcomed me. I know that I am probably one of the few that collects golf (Ben Hogan), but I know that there will be a time when some of you may find (have) just what I need for my Ben Hogan card collection. I would love to add a lot more of the cards listed on my website that I am still in need of and always want to hear of any new Ben Hogan cards released. I look forward to working with many of you here on THE BENCH.

www.benhogangolfcards.com

Thanks again.
Charlie

Charlie Haviza

Bench Warmer
So, you have the cards listed on the site? Do you need any other golf cards or memorabilia?
Thanks for the inquiry. I do not have all of the cards shown on the site. If you go to the database, the cards I do have in my PC are shown in RED.
After many, many years of collecting all golf cards, I now just do Ben Hogan cards. I do have some of his medals/coins and most of his books.
If you have anything to offer Ben Hogan, please let me know.

Thanks again,
Charlie