Hello Guys. I am a memorabilia and card collector since I was 9 years old

Emiliano

Bench Warmer
Hello everyone, I am Emiliano Robles from Mexico City, I am a criminal lawyer and teach General History of Law at one of the must popular Law Schools of Mexico.

My father was a professional camera operator in Hollywood and photographer of several sports brands in racing and soccer.

We started to collect signed memorabilia since I was 9 years old as a hobby activity with him. We have always been fans of the Panini world cup albums and in 2014 we where informed that Panini came out with a new very cool product called Panini Prizm that includes, Prizm, serial numbered, refractors and signature sets. Since 2014 we have opened a new area of collection focusing more in auto and match-worn cards.

Because of this, after 3 years, we completed the 2014 Panini Prizm Brazil World Cup Signature (50 cards) and fans of the game (2 cards Kobe Bryant and Andrew Luck) sets, and I am getting my hands in the 2018 collection and some great pieces of Noir, Immaculate, Select to prepare a panini display at home. It looks really amazing. I have many other trading cards of Basketball, football and soccer leages.

For the last few months, because of Covid 19 crisis, I have given a thought to sell the full 2014 signature collection. ¿Do you know what´s the estimated value of it? ¿How much should I ask for it?

Attached to this thread you will find my collection. Best wishes to all from Mexico City.

Auto Prizm 1.jpegAuto Prizm 2.jpegAuto Prizm 3.jpeg

Mike121

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Welcome to The Bench, @Emiliano!

That really is a nice looking set, and even better that you got to work on it with your father. I have no clue what it might be worth, but maybe someone else will be able to help with that.

Again, welcome!

Emiliano

Bench Warmer
Welcome to The Bench, @Emiliano!

That really is a nice looking set, and even better that you got to work on it with your father. I have no clue what it might be worth, but maybe someone else will be able to help with that.

Again, welcome!
Mike, it´s nice to meet you and happy to be here to share our love for card collectibles. Thanks also for your answer and count with me for any activity in the group. Best wishes.

Emiliano

Bench Warmer
Welcome to the bench. Beckett say the set BV is 6810.00.
Hello, thanks for your message, as a quite new card collector I am no expert on how the market or values work. I will check Beckett and learn a bit of it. Thanks for your answer.

51carddeck

Prospect
Just saw this post.
hope you didn’t sell this for cheap.
Messi, Pele and Ronaldo autographs alone will sell $4-5K each, and with a rare Kobe auto, at least $18K for the set. Grade them and sell for far more.