Hello ladies and gentlemen

crazyderik

5.00 star(s)
Its been a pretty long time since my last post.... just stopping in to say hi!
Alot of things are the same, alot are different...

I miss it a little bit, but the collecting got old. I still do some cards here and there, but havent done any trading in a long time. It seemed I kept buying a bunch of stuff nobody wanted lol. Time and space constraints cut me down :( And being a lower end player collector the hobby got a little out of control.

Its nice to see alot of the same members still trading away after all this time... and that Dlackey is still cranking out trades like crazy!

Later guys

premium1981

5.00 star(s)
Well hello there Derik. Good to see you drop buy. We will still be here when you get the urge to get back at it. Its just a matter of time. ;) Take care!

dlackey

5.00 star(s)
Glad to hear from you Derik, hope to see you on here in the very near future to. I miss the trades we used to do. Hope all is going well for you also.

Dennis
________
Video Reviews

Last edited:

knightfam5

5.00 star(s)
Nice to hear from you buddy! I was going through some of my old trades and was wondering just where the heck you went. Good to see that you're back around. :)
-Keith

Linn

5.00 star(s)
Hey man. I was just trying to remember your name the other day. :)

Good to see you. Take care, and come back when you can.

Linn

LEGACY

5.00 star(s)
Just as I thought, something blew crazy right off the collecting map. I remember all the case busts....ahh good times.

Hmmm, maybe I should go pick up a few boxes of baseball while I wait for the miraculous inflowing of MTG players to arrive.....

Legacy