Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

braves3331

Prospect
Hello everyone. My name is Bryan, live in Las Vegas, NV and wanted to briefly introduce myself. I joined these forums a couple of months ago and have mainly been a reader, but I believe I'll be frequenting them more. I have been using another forum site for a few months (BO) but have been growing tired of the antics I see daily on the site. It seems the people here are more interested in helping others and interested in the hobby itself.

Anyhow, recently got back into collecting at the beginning of last year. I decided to continue my childhood collection of David Justice, so I've been focusing on that mainly. Met some great people who collected him and have helped me out tremendously. Currently trying to track down 1998 Topps Tek cards of Justice that I do not already have (duplicates are ok as well) as well as a 2005 UD ESPN Ink auto card of Justice as well.

As for my other cards, my collection was mainly base cards - quantity over quality for the most part. I cut back on collecting when I started high school in 96, gave it up complete in 98, and bought a few cards here and there over the years to keep up with some of the style, but nothing substantial.

Along with Justice, I collect some other Braves - Smoltz, Maddux, Glavine, Chipper, Beachy, Heyward, McCann, Freeman, Kimbrel, JR Graham (prospect) and so on. As for others - Dontrelle Willis and Brandon McCarthy along with A&G Relics (all players).

Looking forward to talking with you all!