Help from any of our Vegas members!~

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Need a little help from someone in the Las Vegas area and if you dont have time or dont want to help it really not a big deal.
My son is a huge fan of the History Channels Pawn Stars and I was hoping to get a auto pic of his favorite dim wit Chumlee... lmk if you can hel p and I will send something your way for your trouble.

JamesNevans

5.00 star(s)
Wonder if he got his name from the Tennessee Tuxedo cartoon.

Yes, they had a trivia question that gave his real name. Chumlee's real name is Austin Russell.

send me a link to the show site so i can get the address of the store and I'll see what I can do

The pawn shop is located on Las Vegas Blvd., at the intersection of Gass Ave. It is roughly one mile south of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip.

Need a little help from someone in the Las Vegas area and if you dont have time or dont want to help it really not a big deal.
My son is a huge fan of the History Channels Pawn Stars and I was hoping to get a auto pic of his favorite dim wit Chumlee... lmk if you can hel p and I will send something your way for your trouble.

A number of pieces of memorabilia are now sold at the pawn shop, including shirts and magnets with the company's logo (many of which carry Chumlee's autograph).

Last edited:

Tankp

5.00 star(s)
Gosh the show is great but that guys is a little bit how do I say this with out offending anyone. He is a little slow. He is funny but not to sharp.

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Gosh the show is great but that guys is a little bit how do I say this with out offending anyone. He is a little slow. He is funny but not to sharp.

And whats your point, hes funny and unless you know his background how can you call him slow. And he probably make way more cash than most of us on here .