HELP from anyone who uses paypal fro shipping!!

Dunndeal

5.00 star(s)
Just bought a new printer and when I try to print a shipping label from paypal it ONLY prints the sample label with a BIG SAMPLE in red right across the middle of the label and a VOID in red at the top of the label. What the heck is wrong!!! I have printed alot of these labels before and now it won't work but STILL charges me for the label I can't use!! Thanks for any help.....Dan

sandman43103

4.90 star(s)
If I remember right, there are three buttons there-one for the sample, one for the label and one for something else.

Try opening the label to reprint in a different browser. Crazy as it seems but some browsers "translate" scripts different and your buttons may be switched.

Dunndeal

5.00 star(s)
"Try opening the label to reprint in a different browser." How do you do that lol

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
If I remember right, there are three buttons there-one for the sample, one for the label and one for something else.

Try opening the label to reprint in a different browser. Crazy as it seems but some browsers "translate" scripts different and your buttons may be switched.
If you're gonna do that why not just click the "print sample" button. If it prints a sample at least you won't/shouldn't be charged and if it prints the postage then problem "solved".

Sponsors