Help me fight cancer, and not just YSL related!

Taliasen

5.00 star(s)
Many of you know the story of how I lost my father to brain cancer. I am captain of a Relay for Life team for this year's American Cancer Society Relay this year. I would consider it an honor if anyone would like to support my team's fund raising goal of $1,000 or even purchase a luminary in honor/memory of someone you know who was touched by cancer. If you have any questions please PM me. Every little bit helps. Thanks for your support.

Danielson Racing

Tal

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Tim
Just to let you know I will be donating a little on payday. Great cause indeed. My brother -in -law as well as my best froend both are fighting the disease.
Tim wanted to know if the donation be made in someones honor ? just curious.

Last edited:

Taliasen

5.00 star(s)
Tim
Just to let you know I will be donating a little on payday. Great cause indeed. My brother -in -law as well as my best froend both are fighting the disease.
Tim wanted to know if the donation be made in someones honor ? just curious.

Thanks! I believe that you can purchase a Luminary ($10 donation) in someone's name/memory.

Thanks again!

Tal

micorps

5.00 star(s)
Tim,

I am hesitant to provide my debit card info. Can I paypal you the money as a gift, so no fees, and have you donate? If so, please PM me your email for paypal. thank you. Tim

Taliasen

5.00 star(s)
Thanks to everyone who has donated so far! Even if you can not donate, please consider joining the team (there is no commitment to walk) to help raise awareness and support.

Thanks,

Tal

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Tim
Sorry it took me so long to getting around to donating but finally got it sent out. Its not much but I know it all adds up. I wish your team all the best my friend.