Do you put butter on your sandwich?

• Yes I do

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • No I do not but you have sexy elbows.

Votes: 77 81.9%

• Total voters

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
Wife and I have been going over this for years so I call to you, my Bench brothers and sisters, to settle this arguement we have been having:)

When making a sandwich I always put butter on the bread no matter what kind I am making. My family does the same thing so that is what I learned growing up. April thinks that is disgusting and never puts butter on her sandwich (yet she can drown her salads in dressing and slather steak with ketchup:eek: )

So, is this strange or do many of you do the same thing?

pltcards

5.00 star(s)
Butter, butter on your sandwich, might as well put ice in your Beer!!!! How are you going to taste the Bologna with butter on your sandwich? hehe

dankir96

4.90 star(s)
That's gross...Unless it's toast of course. So you're telling me that you would put butter on a ham & cheese sandwich?

Personally, I'm a "plain" kind of guy. I put NOTHING on my sandwich's except meat and cheese. This includes ketchup, which I NEVER eat, mustard, mayo, butter, etc. I do like mustard on my hotdog though.

Besides the gross factor, butter is not really good for you.

I would vote, but I've never seen your elbows.

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
That's gross...Unless it's toast of course. So you're telling me that you would put butter on a ham & cheese sandwich?

Personally, I'm a "plain" kind of guy. I put NOTHING on my sandwich's except meat and cheese. This includes ketchup, which I NEVER eat, mustard, mayo, butter, etc. I do like mustard on my hotdog though.

Besides the gross factor, butter is not really good for you.

I would vote, but I've never seen your elbows.

Butter is just the term I am used to, I'm not using real butter but margarine or a butter substitute.

Yes, butter on a ham and cheese sandwhich--I even put it on if it's PB&J:)

Trader Rich

5.00 star(s)
Remember, even if you win an argument with your wife, you lose :)

bdangelo is right on target. After 38 years of marriage, I don't even try to win any arguments. It just causes frustration.:rolleyes: :D
About the butter on the sandwich, I never tried it, but if it works for you go for it.

Rich

dankir96

4.90 star(s)
If i'm not mistaken, The Three Stooges used to eat bologna and whipped cream sandwich's. That's sounds worse than the butter.