Hey all...i am officially back

dragonslayer913

5.00 star(s)
Just wanted to let everyone know i am still alive:D i took a few months off from trading to get my life back in order..found a new job and finally getting my financial situation back on track..and today i finally got my internet reconnected at home..haven't touched any my cards for so long..my website needs to be completely updated and that should be loads of fun :rolleyes:..over the next few days i'll be posting some of my wants in the forums so keep a look out for them.

Best,
David

robert326

4.90 star(s)
Dave it's great to have you back here! I really hope things have gotten better for you. Best wishes.

Robert

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey David
Welcome back. Glad to hear everything is going good for you. Hope it continues going good for you.
Later
Tom

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Just wanted to let everyone know i am still alive:D i took a few months off from trading to get my life back in order..found a new job and finally getting my financial situation back on track..and today i finally got my internet reconnected at home..haven't touched any my cards for so long..my website needs to be completely updated and that should be loads of fun :rolleyes:..over the next few days i'll be posting some of my wants in the forums so keep a look out for them.

Best,
David
Im sorry I dont remember you ,so who are you again, lol. David Im so glad to see yo back with us ,but more importantly Im glad to see you are getting life back on track. I have some Brees to get headed your way my friend,

Steveumd

5.00 star(s)
Welcome back David

Wish you all the best in your new ventures.

Steve

Best,
David

Sponsors