Hey all!!

lprimus

5.00 star(s)
I'm hoping a number of you still remember me! :D
Been awhile since I've been on here and I've been starting to delve back into the sports cards arena lately. (After spending the last few years in the non-sports area and loving it!)
My non-sports collection has grown tremendously, but I still feel the pull of the sports part too! So, I've been buying packs over the last few months and am slowly building up my trade bait. I'm going to focus on my Tony Gwynn collection and get that to something that is respectable! ;)

I won't be trading until the summer time which is when I'm off of work and that will give me time to put everything together, but thought I would drop a note and say hi to some of the old faces here and anybody I have yet to meet! ;)

:D
Jason

Scobes

5.00 star(s)
Welcome back! We did a bunch of trades - hopefully we'll do some more this summer!

Scobes

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
hey jason
Glad you are getting back into the swing of things . Bet yur non sports etc is pretty amazing
Be looking forward to some more trades this summer
later
Tom

t.rooster

4.90 star(s)
Nice to hear from you, I think you were part of my first trades on this site, w/ Giambi cards, does that sound right?.....

lprimus

5.00 star(s)
Thanks for the welcome back guys! Yeah, the non-sports collection has grown vastly. I have a great collection and want to get an equally impressive sports collection going again. ;)
Hitting a card show next weekend for the first time in awhile. Should be fun!

:D
Jasonnn

pac_rat_76

5.00 star(s)
Glad to see you're coming back! Show off some of you non-sport stuff when you get the chance.

Sponsors