Hey all!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truerarities

Bench Warmer
Hi, new here. My names Kyle and I primarily collect modern basketball with a focus on Jaden Ivey and other Pistons. I am also working on a full set of 2022-23 Mosaic Basketball Red Prizms (Hobby Exclusive) and would love any trade assistance in terms of that.

Finnaly I also have a side PC ft. Legit (real not Panini ********) game used/relic cards that are super epic (I.e. Logos, lots of colors, laundry tags etc..) regardless of player or sport.

Looking forward to chatting/trading with you all! Thanks! - Kyle T.

Welcome to The Bench!

I am trying to move a lot of my basketball - not 100% sure, but assuming there would be some Pistons hidden somewhere in there. My thread is in the Basketball Trading forum.

Hi, new here. My names Kyle and I primarily collect modern basketball with a focus on Jaden Ivey and other Pistons. I am also working on a full set of 2022-23 Mosaic Basketball Red Prizms (Hobby Exclusive) and would love any trade assistance in terms of that.

Finnaly I also have a side PC ft. Legit (real not Panini ********) game used/relic cards that are super epic (I.e. Logos, lots of colors, laundry tags etc..) regardless of player or sport.

Looking forward to chatting/trading with you all! Thanks! - Kyle T.
Welcome to the bench! This is a very secure trading site, so if you
get stiffed then contact one of the staff members or report the trade.
Merry Christmas!