Hey everybody!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure you clarify that you want your GU cards sent in a bubble mailer. He sent him in a PWE and got damaged in the mail, then gave me bad feedback when I sent his the same way he sent mine. Not a very good trader - as the rating proves.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the bench.

Dennis

Welcome to the bench. The best trading site on the net.

-Brett

thx guys can't wait to trade with ya!!!

Make sure you clarify that you want your GU cards sent in a bubble mailer. He sent him in a PWE and got damaged in the mail, then gave me bad feedback when I sent his the same way he sent mine. Not a very good trader - as the rating proves.

okay first of all didn't mean 2.. second then he acted like a tiny winy babi and complained and complained and complained! Shut up already!!! Still other than him and one other person im pretty good thats 10/12 so pretty much a b rated trader! STHU!

also to add, the card i got had more ripples in it than his face!!!!!

hope to trade with everyone!!! Thx for the welcome guys!!!

Closing this down. No need to do this here. If you have problems, bring them to the MOD team. This is not Beckett and we do not start flame wars here.

Status
Not open for further replies.